Nobody likes to talk about death and its consequences—in fact, this is quite common. But by not doing so we avoid acknowledging the impact that our absence would have on the lives of the people we love.
Facing the issue allows us to plan and protect our loved ones, even after we’re gone. At TOLIC, we can help.
Life insurance provides economic protection for those who survive our passing. It replaces the income of one of the household’s providers, it protects assets and sees that they go to the people they should.
TOLIC offers permanent life insurance and several term options.
Our ordinary, or permanent, life insurance has the following characteristics:
- Premium payments won’t change (level premiums).
- Lifetime protection while the policy is active. – It doesn’t end when you reach a certain age, nor does it expire in a set number of years (term).
- Pays 100% of the insured sum.
Term life insurance (for a set number of years) gives you the opportunity to obtain a policy for the amount you select. Options range from five to 30 years, according to your needs.
Five-year Term Life Insurance
- Your premium payments won’t change within a 5-year period (premiums remain level).
- You can convert this policy to a 10-year or 20-year term policy.
- You can renew it up to three times (up to a total of 20 years’ worth of coverage).
- Age range: 20 to 64 years old
10-year, 20-year or 30-year Term Life Insurance
- Your premium payments won’t change during the policy’s period (level premiums).
- Age range: 20 to 70 years old
- Additional benefits:
- Waiver of premium payments due to disability
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Talk to one of our authorized representatives to find out which type of life insurance best fits your needs.Request more information