Nobody likes to talk about death and its consequences. But by avoiding the subject you are only downplaying the impact your absence would have on your loved ones.
Facing the issue allows you to plan and protect your loved ones, even after you are gone. At TOLIC, we can help.
Life insurance provides financial protection for survivors. It replaces the income of one of the main providers of the household and protects assets so that they could go to the people they should.
TOLIC offers permanent life insurance and several term life options.
Our standard or permanent life insurance has the following features:
- Premium payments won’t change (level premium).
- Lifetime protection while the policy is in force. – It will not end when you reach a certain age and will not expire in a set number of years (term).
- Pays 100% of the insured amount.
Term life insurance (for a limited period of time) gives you the opportunity to obtain a policy for the amount you select. Options range from 5 to 30 years, according to your needs.
Five-year Term Life Insurance
- Your premium payments won’t change within a 5-year period (level premium).
- You can convert this policy to a 10-year or 20-year term policy.
- You can renew it up to three times (up to a total of 20 years’ worth of coverage).
- Age range: 20 to 64 years old
10-year, 20-year or 30-year Term Life Insurance
- Your premium payments won’t change during the policy’s period (level premium).
- Age range: 20 to 70 years old
- Additional benefits:
- Waiver of premium for disability
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Talk to one of our authorized representatives to find out which type of life insurance best fits your needs.Request more information