Invest in your future and ensure the lifestyle you are looking to enjoy in your retirement.
Have you thought about the lifestyle you want to have when you retire from your profession? Do you know where your income will come from during this new stage in your life? It is very important to have a financial plan that generates long-term savings and serves as a source of income once the time comes to cease your professional work. There are financial products, such as annuities, that serve for this and that you can acquire from a young age. Adding this investment to your retirement plan could be one of the most important and beneficial financial decisions you make in your life.
What is an annuity?
An annuity is a “series of withdrawals, deposits, or payments that are made on a regular basis, whether in annual, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or other periods.” That is, an annuity if an income of money that is specified each given time interval.
Annuities are designed as “financial planning tools.” They can be used to “complement [muchos recursos][many sources] available at various stages of lifebut they become “more valuable” when used to provide “extended resources for long periods of [períodos largos]time.” In most cases, they are used to “plan for [their] [la] retirement.”
What financial opportunities does it offer you?
As life expectancy is on the rise, it is very important to make sure you have the right financial plan that provides the income for your future. Annuities allow you to protect, grow and sustain your retirement fund, diversify your investments, or have an income that is predictable and lasts a lifetime. The money you contribute will earn interest at a fixed rate or at a rate based on the performance of the index. This will depend on the type of annuity you select.
If you are between 15 and 24 years old, in your productive stage, or planning your financial future, annuities can complement your retirement savings and investment plans. Since you are able to generate fixed profits and simultaneously preserve the initial capital, you cam use annuities to balance other investments that have a high stock market component. You can also further increase your retirement savings once you reach the maximum allowable contribution to your 401(k) or individual retirement account (IRA).
Essentially, some of the financial benefits are:
- opportunity for growth
- protected principal
- guaranteed income for a lifetime
Who should consider an annuity?
Anyone who wants:
- deferred taxes
- to diversify their investments
- protection of your principal
- to get guaranteed income for life
- to be free of inheritance taxes (Puerto Rico)
- to receive a death benefit
- to protect investment gains from market losses
- to have access to 10 % of your investment, free of penalties
Ready to invest in your future?
Planning for your future, long-term, will help you be ready when it’s time to retire. The choices you make today will determine the future.
At TOLIC, we want to help you plan for a future with financial stability. Therefore, we offer you 2 Annuity Plans:
· Fixed AnnuityThe Fixed Annuity plan helps you with the highest return on your money. It is an insurance contract issued by an insurer. It allows your money to grow at a guaranteed fixed interest. It has a minimum interest rate of 1.50 %. Your interest will be guaranteed by specific terms of 3, 5, 7, or 10 years. It has death benefit.
· Indexed Annuity: The Indexed Annuity plan helps you with the greatest growth in your retirement savings. Your profit grows according to the market index. It is protected against market downturn. Your interest will be guaranteed for the period you contract (3, 5, 7, or 10 years).